Monday, March 9, 2009

6th Month Checkup

Quick list of my concerns as I leave my 6 month check up. She has a benign heart murmur which could be part of a growth spurt. The doctor noted some developmental milestones that they check for have not been reached yet. She is absolutely not concerned but she should be rolling over from her tummy to back and she should also be rocking up on her knees. I pointed out that one of her eyes is squintier than the other so we have to schedule an appointment with a pediatric ophthalmologist. It could be a lazy muscle and it can be strengthened. Anyway, like I said, doctor really not concerned but she does want to see her in another 6 weeks to follow up. Other than that, she is growing well and everything else is great.
This appointment was particularly tough because she is getting a tooth, has a cold and then had her shots- poor baby.

No comments: