Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays

I feel like there is too much information to share and not enough time. I currently have a flourless chocolate cake in the oven that was supposed to be done 30 minutes ago but thanks to my crappy oven which keeps randomly shutting off while the cake is supposed to be baking, it is still a soupy concoction. Not to mention, when I first pulled it out to test it the oven rack wouldn't slide easily so the water bath that the cake is baking in sloshed right into the batter certainly ruining the cake for good. We shall see but I am not optimistic- Ho Ho Ho.
Liliana is currently sleeping as she has moved to one afternoon nap.
She continues to lack any discernable vocabulary but freakishly understands everything. She can follow instructions when asked to get something, do something (or NOT do something.)
Santa Fe was a great visit with the family and I feel like she changed by leaps and bounds over that week. Watching her walk around is awesome and she laughs all the time. She loves to be chased- especially by my mom's weiner dogs. I have some great video that I will post after I figure out my new video camera.
The holidays are upon us and next year Liliana will have a firm understanding of presents and toys. I am truly a grinch but my heart is starting to grow in anticipation of making this time of year memorable for my baby.
Happy Holidays to everyone.

No comments: