Friday, December 24, 2010

Waiting for Ol' St. Nick

It is the morning of Christmas Eve and this scrooge has been able to rediscover the joy of the holiday (yes, even Atheists love the spirit of Christmas). Fortunately I have been able to do it without the Dickensian visits from spirits and time travel.

Wow, blogus interruptus. Liliana shut my computer on me this morning and I never got back to my writing. Too bad, I felt a good roll coming on. I will try and continue on Christmas morning as it is now 11:00pm on Christmas Eve and I am exhausted. Needless to say, it was a fantastic night with a full on family of 3 dance party. Liliana went to sleep faster than normal probably from a combination of exhaustion and excitement for Santa.
More to follow soon. Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Steve said...

Hey this blog update appeared in my reader. Do I know you??? ;)

Merry Festivus!!! :)