Monday, March 8, 2010

I Can Bring Home the Bacon

Just a quick note that I got a job!! I am really excited about it. The company is really strong and everyone seems really wonderful and supportive. I start in 2 weeks. I will be calling on a handful of dealers and smaller A+D firms. I am anxious to get started and be successful. I really have something to prove after such a crappy experience with my last company. This company is much more structured and professional which will prove to be great for me. Plus the base pay and bonus program blows last job out of the water. Here is a link to MY NEW COMPANY
In the meantime, I am going to enjoy these last 2 weeks with Liliana. I wish we could get away and go to a warm climate for a long weekend...

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Congratulations!!! That's great news!!!

marion kminek said...

Wonderful wonderful!! How about a quick weekend to Cape Coral???