Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Nope I take that back!

Okay, finally miscarried naturally, at the doctor's office this morning. D&C off the table thankfully. Plus the good thing is since the doc was able to collect the fetus it can be sent to genetics for testing. Okay, I am now experiencing the huge sadness combined with the huge relief that goes with finally miscarrying. At least now this goal oriented girl can focus on getting hCG levels down to zero. That is my next milestone...stay tuned. In the meantime I will start to write again about the gorgeous, amazing little girl that this blog is named after. Sorry to divert away but life gets in the way...

By the way, I scanned over my previous posts and I am sounding so robotic and detached. I guess in a way I am. I am purposely trying to be factual and have really put up a wall. I actually consciously keep myself from thinking too much about what is really happening. I don't think this is healthy but when I let myself think about it the sadness and grief is so incredibly intense and overwhelming that I want to curl up in a ball. I feel like I don't have that option right now with work and taking care of Liliana. I am afraid I am behaving too detached though. I need time to grieve... I need help doing that. Not sure what to do- strange.

3 comments:

noone said...

oh my sweet friend. I am so sorry. I am sending love and white light. hugs to C and L. xoxo, J.

Steve said...

Good Luck Leigh. I am so so very glad we out of nowhere became friends.

Best Wishes to you and Chris. I will follow along on your journey now. Oh and your baby too.

Steve said...

I don't have time to read everything this morning, but will take a look at it later.

I will think good thoughts for you. :)

Hope you have a good day today. Chris too. :)

Liliana too. :)