Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Posting through text because I can't gain access to wireless in my wonderful Comfort Inn hotel room. Things good with training but being away from Liliana is even harder than I expected. I woke up with a start at 6 this morning in a half sleep state thinking I needed to pick out liliana's outfit. When I realized that I was in a hotel room in Iowa I experienced this strange sense of sadness, lonliness and loss. I am not sure why loss but I was overcome with that emotion. I am still dealing with miscarriage emotions and found out today that my hormone levels are still not at zero. They are at 2. Uggh. This is dragging on too long. So is this post. Not easy to do through text so I will say goodnight now.

1 comment:

Steve said...

I have never posted yet via text. Once almost. I wish that was the hardest thing you had to deal with this week, but I know it isn't.

Know Chris and Liliana miss you, but are doing fine. Also you have a ton of friends like me thinking of you and hoping for a quick week, and brighter days.

Please be well!! :)