Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Just to brag

Short, quick note about my wonderful husband...
As much as he can drive me crazy at times- especially with hormones ramped up- I just want to share how incredible he is.
We were out walking downtown Oak Park today and I was in my clueless state of mind as usual. I was about to cross the street and was saying something to Chris and he didn't answer. I looked next to me and he wasn't there. He had walked over to the other corner to ask an elderly lady if she needed help crossing the street- I know, maybe it is cliche boyscout stuff but the lady did in fact need help. She walked very slowly and lacked the confidence to cross and had apparently been on the corner for a bit. He ended up walking her across the next corner to her lunch spot.
I just about started crying when I witnessed this. This is just who he is- he is a truly wonderful person and I LOVE that he is the father of my baby...even if he does rhyme every line of a song with "smell my feet"...

No comments: