Thursday, August 14, 2008

Nursery is finally done...almost. With 8 days until due date

Well another thing crossed off the list. Chris finally got his closet completed which thrills me to no end since it allowed us to finish the nursery- sad thing is, I think the closet is the nicest room in the house now! Second nicest is the nursery! See link to view pictures of the nursery
http://picasaweb.google.com/Leighkminek/NewAlbum81408339PM

On another note, I am starting to panic a bit. Usually first thing in the morning when I have just woken up. I think I am having really funky dreams but I wake up feeling really out of place like the life that is happening to me isn't mine. Like I am supposed to just be living a very simple, uncomplicated existence that certainly does not involve the raising of a child. It is a very surreal feeling that I can shake pretty quickly but it does have an impact on me.

No comments: